(but anyone is free to pick one of these)
* Help Eirik with his Jail package
* Qemu iso unit testing with console based redirection? Start of testing framework? http://kitenet.net/
* RSS widget auto reload
* Snapshot server should change version to 1.2.3-200812131513 or something along these lines to fix auto update
* Fix interfaces widget, add a table or something to line up the fields
* Email alerts for common events (PHP Service?)
PHP wrapper (as opposed to xml)?
* User manger -- will it still let us edit per interface (firewall rules for an interface owned by a user. example: isp and vlans?)
* nullfs packages?
* convert cvstrac to redmine
* finish up relayd work
* work on imspector package
* Post commit build system
* Try to keep up with Seth
* scrub with no-df breaks PMTUD
* Partially Done. Completely finish the Multiwan routing and gateway code which was started at the 2008 Hackathon.
* Make UPnP
* Done. Update Traffic graphs to show passed and blocked traffic since we track that now.
* Add firewall? graph that shows amount of blocked and passed traffic/ports or something along those lines. Needs thoughts.
* Consider implementation of revision control for the config.xml. Possibility to roll back.
* Drink more beer then Bill
* Work with Holger on better Theme ability and user interface improvements. Possible help highlight system?
* Done. Add physical network card names on the configure, status and interface screens.
* Create kismet package for Thomas as promised on the 2008 Hackathon
* Consider hightlighting for the other logfiles, similar to the IPsec logs for readability. Debug toggle? Filter!
* fix bugs
* 2.0 testing
* drink beer